The Education Pro ELITE is 50% less than some of our competitors.
Everything to begin operating your new poster printer comes with our Sole Source PACKAGE:
- FULL SET of 6 – 240mL ink cartridges
- Fully assembled design – NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Epson Print Automate software – Easily integrate your current design software like Canva or Adobe for hassle free printing.
- Cost Analysis software –showing the cost of every job printed. Easily set budgets for different departments & set up fundraisers by knowing how much each print cost!
- Two rolls of paper – one economy, one heavyweight
- LIFETIME remote training and assistance
- 1-year on-site warranty
- FREE shipping to your door.
~Why pay for templates or expensive subscriptions for your designs when CANVA offers FREE educator subscriptions with over a MILLION templates & counting?! You are free to use whichever design program YOU prefer. ~
-Please note, this package is exclusive to our company and not available through other Epson dealers.
Some questions to ask when purchasing a new poster maker:
1) What is the cost per mL of ink? This is the true cost of printing. All printers can print on an economical mode (less ink) or high quality (more ink), so questions like how many posters can it print is subjective.
2) Can it print on glossy media? This will determine whether the poster maker can print on a wider variety of media, including outdoor vinyl, photo gloss, or even posterboard.
3) Do I need to purchase your computer and software? Do you really need another computer? Do you really need to learn a new software for your teachers to design new prints, when there are plenty of free options currently available?
4) Do I need your software to print? Yes, all printers will need a printer driver installed. However, you can bring your own design software, like CANVA, that is free for educators and has over one MILLION templates and adding more daily! Plus, it is incredibly user friendly with gorgeous graphics and fine detailed images.
If you have any questions or would like a formal quote, our team would be happy to help.
We would need your full shipping address, along with the specific size printer/package, to send you a quote.
To request a quote via email: email@example.com or simply give us a call! We are always happy to help answer any questions! 800-321-5716
As easy to operate as the printer that sits on your desk. You can quickly design a new banner or classroom reference poster with the design software of your choice or print from an existing pdf.
Not only can you print on more media with the Ed Pro, but all the inks are waterproof. And, compared to a Kinko’s, Staples, or outside providers, the cost of your printed designs with the Ed Pro will be just a fraction of what you were paying.
The Ed Pro is the economical choice! The operational costs of an Epson printer are the lowest on the market!
One price includes everything you need to start printing.
Lifetime Live Remote Training and Support – Simply schedule a remote training session with our team for a day & time that fit your schedule.
Extended warranties are also available for physical issues and repair.
Easy, Easy & Easy! Easy to setup, easy to design and extremely easy to print virtually any type of signage, posters, banners & more.
Unique – the Ed Pro uses only waterproof inks so you don’t have to laminate to display what you print outdoors.
Print outdoor vinyl banners, canvas portraits, retractable banners, yard signs and so much more! The Ed Pro prints on the widest variety of media of any of the school printers in its price range. Please note, outdoor banners made with any inkjet printers are for temporary use, as UV light will make them fade in about 6 months.
Permanent print heads. HP and Canon brand printers use print heads costing $250 to over $400 to replace several times over the printer’s life. The Ed Pro comes with printheads designed to last the lifetime of the printer. That’s a huge savings!
Costs to operate are less– 3 size ink cartridges that can be mixed and matched. The bigger the cartridge the less expensive your ink costs.
Super fast printing and high quality output – 2400 Vs 1440 dpi. Higher quality than any of the other school printers in its price range.
Wireless, USB, or Wired connections.
Some competitors place stickers over the printer’s brand name (HP, Canon, etc.) and suggest it’s their own brand. Don’t be fooled. It’s typically either Epson, HP or Canon. You’ll pay more for private label brands and much more for their supplies.
We offer many solutions to purchasing our printers. The first is our base package – everything you need to start operating the printer comes with it. Second, in addition to the printer, add our Plug N Play package which comes with a computer workstation, preloaded software, scanner, extra ink, rolls of paper, etc. Or our third option, besides the printer, includes a cold laminator at a discounted price! The Xyron cold laminator is simple to use, requires NO ELECTRICTY, and is a green option to a hot laminator.
A deeper dive into our Education Pro ELITE!
Epson delivers a first-of-its-kind design that shatters expectations and redefines capability, versatility, and efficiency for its class. With a compact footprint and all-front operation, the T3770DR fits where other printers don’t. It’s designed for outstanding quality, sharpness, and speed, producing technical drawings at production-class speeds with A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds1. Its innovative six-ink set with dedicated Red Ink opens the door to an extraordinary color gamut for a production printer as well as rich red branding colors. And simple, carefree operation combined with new levels of media flexibility helps users do more using less space—all with a low total cost of ownership (TCO). Add it all up, and this is not just a one-of-a-kind printer—it’s the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics.
- Incredible speed and performance — delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds.
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with the complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading, and dual roll/take-up reel integrated.
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with new Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more.
- Includes Adobe® Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process PDF and PostScript® files for fast and reliable printing.
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick.
- Seamless dual-roll productivity —accommodate two media types or sizes or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production.
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3″ touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance, and convenient user self-service for long-term operation.
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes.
- Versatile connectivity — high-speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow.
- IT and security features — over 28 IT and security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption, and IEEE 802.1x
Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT2 — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or a smart device.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink*