The T7770DM delivers A1/D-size prints in as fast as 16 seconds2 and features integrated wireless connectivity, so you can easily print from virtually anywhere in your home or office as well as scan a variety of file formats to your mobile device using the Epson Smart Panel®3 app. Additionally, the printer’s vibrant UltraChrome® XD3 six-ink set with dedicated Red Ink opens the door to both an extraordinary color gamut for a production printer and rich red branding colors. And simple, carefree operation combined with new levels of versatility and media flexibility helps users do more using less space—all with a low total cost of ownership. Add it all up, and the T7770DM is not just a one-of-a-kind printer—it’s the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics.
- Incredible speed and performance — delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Compact design with integrated 36″ wide dual-light scanner — scan and copy documents up to 36″ wide with no additional footprint vs. single-function T7770 Series printers; dual light source reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Versatile high-speed scanning options — scan files to USB, mobile devices, PCs, network folders and more at speeds up to 10 inches per second (black-and-white) and 4.5 inches per second (color)1; file formats include PDF, JPEG and TIFF; line drawing, blueprint and rendering enhancement predefined modes available based on image type
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome XD3 Ink with Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents and more
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3″ touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Versatile connectivity — SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- Included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT4 help maximize productivity — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.