It’s rare for an engineer to start with a completely blank page to create a next-generation printer design that meets the complex and demanding needs of technical and production printing environments. Epson has done just that to develop a platform that could take your technical and graphics printing business to the next level. Introducing the SureColor T7770D—a groundbreaking production printer that’s everything a large-format printer should be.
Engineered to deliver breakthrough performance, the first available 44-inch-wide SureColor T7770D features industry-leading 2.6-inch PrecisionCore® printhead technology, delivering the fastest-in-class print speeds1. Plus, it prints posters and POP displays at speeds up to 300 sq ft/hr1 and CAD and technical drawings at production-class speeds of over 1,400 sq ft/hr2
. An innovative Adobe® Embedded Print engine with four on-board Intel Atom CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and it accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations. Featuring an innovative, purpose-built, reliable design with the complete front operation, this innovative printer seamlessly produces crisp, detailed prints from virtually anywhere in the workspace—even when pushed against the wall. From vivid posters to crisp CAD drawings, the SureColor T7770D prints with incredible precision and stunning color using vibrant UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with a new Red ink/color. And, with its array of convenient, customizable features, such as simple automatic roll loading and
versatile media handling, including a dual rolls/take-up system, this workhorse printer will easily integrate into almost any production workflow to revolutionize business productivity. Welcome to the next generation of production printing.
- Incredible performance without compromise — crisp, detailed, colorful prints with industry-leading 6-inch PrecisionCore printhead technology, delivers the fastest-in-class print speeds1. Plus, it prints posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 sq ft/hr1 and CAD and technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1,400 sq ft/hr2
- Innovative design fits any workflow — up to 25 percent smaller than competitors3 with a unique flattop design and complete front operation
- Unparalleled image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome XD3 Ink with a new Red ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Fast processing with Adobe Embedded Print Engine — print PDFs with up to 3x faster processing of complicated data than previous generations and accurate printing of transparent layers
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — accommodates two media types or sizes; or uses a second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy setup and operation — fast, easy setup with minimal assembly required, plus 4.3″ touch screen control panel, automated routine maintenance, and user self-service for convenient operation
- Versatile connectivity — High-Speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, or Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- Enhanced IT and security features — over 28 IT security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption, and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or a smart device