Epson delivers a first-of-its-kind design that shatters expectations and redefines capability, versatility, and efficiency for its class: the SureColor® T3770DR. With a compact footprint and all-front operation, the T3770DR fits where other printers don’t. It’s designed for outstanding quality, sharpness, and speed, producing technical drawings at production-class speeds with A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds1. Its innovative six-ink set with dedicated Red Ink opens the door to an extraordinary color gamut for a production printer as well as rich red branding colors. And simple, carefree operation combined with new levels of media flexibility helps users do more using less space—all with a low total cost of ownership (TCO). Add it all up, and this is not just a one-of-a-kind printer—it’s the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics.
- Incredible speed and performance — delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds1
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with the complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading, and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with new Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more
- Includes Adobe® Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process PDF and PostScript® files for fast and reliable printing
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless dual-roll productivity —accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3″ touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance, and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Versatile connectivity — high-speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- IT and security features — over 28 IT and security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption, and IEEE 802.1x
Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT2 — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or a smart device.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink*