Epson delivers a first-of-its-kind design that redefines speed, versatility and efficiency for its class: the SureColor® T7770DL. Having the smallest footprint in its class1—up to 25% smaller than its competition1—and full-front operation means the T7770DL fits where other printers don’t. It’s designed for outstanding quality, sharpness and speed, generating technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1,400 ft2/hr2, A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2, and graphics at speeds up to 300 ft2/hr2. Its innovative UltraChrome® XD3 six-ink set with dedicated Red Ink opens the door to both an extraordinary color gamut for a production printer and rich red branding colors. Built with a 1.6-liter bulk ink pack system (ink sold separately), this high-quality printer provides over double the ink capacity of previous generations for a remarkably low ink cost per milliliter, as well as helps minimize waste when compared to Epson® SureColor T-Series cartridge systems. And simple, carefree operation combined with new levels of versatility and media flexibility helps users do more using less space—all with a low total cost of ownership. Add it all up, and this is not just a one-of-a-kind printer: it’s the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics.
- Incredible speed and performance— delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2
- Reduce total cost of ownership — 1.6 L bulk ink pack system (ink sold separately) more than doubles the ink capacity of previous generations for improved efficiency
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome XD3 Ink with Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents and more
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3″ touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Versatile connectivity — SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- IT and security features — over 28 IT and security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT3 — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.