Epson delivers a first-of-its-kind design that shatters expectations and redefines capability, versatility, and efficiency for its class: the SureColor® T5770DM. With a compact footprint and all-front operation, the T5770DM fits where other printers don’t. It’s designed for outstanding quality, sharpness, and speed, producing technical drawings at production-class speeds with A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds1. Its innovative six-ink set with dedicated Red Ink opens the door to an extraordinary color gamut for a production printer as well as rich red branding colors. And simple, carefree operation combined with new levels of media flexibility helps users do more using less space—all with a low total cost of ownership (TCO). Add it all up, and this is not just a one-of-a-kind printer—it’s the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics.
- Incredible speed and performance — delivers crisp, detailed, colorful prints using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds1
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with the complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading, and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Stunning image quality and precise line detail — vivid UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more
- Includes Adobe® Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process PDF and PostScript® files for fast and reliable printing
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications — print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless dual-roll productivity — accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3″ touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Versatile connectivity — high-speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- IT and security features — over 28 IT and security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption, and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT2 — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or a smart device
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink cartridges*.