Place in student’s yards, offer to print them for a cost, or simply display around school and at the ceremony!
HOW TO MAKE A YARD SIGN:
- Create a design 18″ x 24″ in any design
- 3 ways to Print:
- Print the design to adhesive backed polypropylene
- Print to regular polypropylene and apply your own adhesive.
- Print to paper and laminate with Xyron 2500, adhesive backed products LAT 405 or LAT 409
- Mount the print to the 18″ x 24″ yard sign blanks (coroplast)
- Trim the excess edges with scissors or knife
- Insert the metal H-Stand into the yard sign
PHOTO FRAME Bright Idea!
Click this LINK, print the 24×36 inch poster, & cut out the center of this ‘photo frame’ to create the opening for you graduates to stand behind for a memorable photo-op! Use as a simple printed poster to hold up or elevate it by mounting it to foam board or cardboard with spray adhesive for a sturdier frame!